The anti-cop, anti-white movement known as “Black Lives Matter” has now put together a list of ‘demands’ that they expect white people to follow.
…and they’re not kidding around.
This is NOT a satirical article and they’re being completely serious. Their list includes some pretty outrageous things, so be prepared to be amazed.
Please don’t hurt yourself Laughing your ass off.
- White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
- White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
- If you are a developer or realty owner of multifamily housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
- White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
- White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
- White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
- White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
- Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get the ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
- OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
- Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
I’m glad these idiots of BLM thought this out before they wrote it
© 2017 All Rights Reserved Paul Cox