This is something everyone should know the difference between the two.
Because in reality both of these words can be trouble. Mistaking lust for love isn’t a brand new factor.
The younger you are and the earlier you discover yourself during a budding relationship, the more likely you are to confuse one for the other.
However, don’t worry: there’s no shame in it. Together with your hormones raging and your mind floating into a happy fantasy throughout the throes of romance, the road that divides the two gets pretty blurred.
SIGNS OF LUST
- You’re totally focused on a person’s looks and body.
- You’re interested in having sex, but not in having conversations.
- You’d rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
- You want to leave soon after sex rather than cuddling or breakfast the next morning.
- You are lovers, but not friends.
SIGNS OF LOVE
- You want to spend quality time together other than sex.
- You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
- You want to honestly listen to each other’s feelings, make each other happy.
- He or she motivates you to be a better person.
- You want to get to meet his or her family and friends.
In my honest and Christian like opinion one self should not lust after another male or female.